Author Topic: I need help finding the right drivers for my webcam!  (Read 6073 times)

starlite_maker

• View Profile
I need help finding the right drivers for my webcam!
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:58:42 AM »
I need serious help! I am trying to install my mom's webcam, but we don't have the disk. It is a Micro Innovations webcam. If someone could please help me with this, I will be forever grateful!

concepts2010

• MSN Messenger - linksubmissions@getirshelp.com
    • View Profile
Re: I need help finding the right drivers for my webcam!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 04:47:15 AM »
If you are using Windows XP, Vista or 7, I think it will automatically detect the webcam and install the drivers. But for some reason it would not install the driver, could you at least provide details about your webcam such as model number, etc.

curt64knight

• Hello. Just seeing where this text goes :P
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »
Instead of posting a new thread I found this one so I'll add mine.  My sister got a Logitech 960-0010 webcam that used to work on XP, but she switched to a Vista (puke) laptop and now it just gives a black screen.  Have tried to find the correct driver but the only ones I've found I think are older and haven't worked.  I searched here but didn't find anything...

allan1hodges

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 06:47:14 AM »
Guys, for every driver, simply write in google your model driver and 99% you will find in first link. Simply as having a drink. Google is your decision.

Allan waller

• MSN Messenger - shammofhmr@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 06:36:56 PM »
see the IME no of your web cam from its packet & search its driver it net.You should easily find its driver in this way,

jpg143ak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 12:02:26 AM »
Check out the make and model of ur werbcam and search for the drivers in the internet web drivers site.

mbtshoes2011

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 02:39:19 AM »
I think it will automatically detect the webcam and install the drivers. But for some reason it would not install the driver, could you at least provide details about your webcam such as model number, etc.